THIS SHOW SUCKS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  goten1 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:41 pm

i hate this show now it sucks

see what happenes when nick never airs this show ever again

i got tired of it

im a Anti-Avatar fan now Shocked
avatar
goten1
Site Founder

Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 24

View user profile http://dragonball02.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  louzer900 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:43 pm

goten1 wrote:i hate this show now it sucks

see what happenes when nick never airs this show ever again

i got tired of it

im a Anti-Avatar fan now Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
avatar
louzer900
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 22
Location : just in a place called Evansville,Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  louzer900 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 pm

louzer900 wrote:
goten1 wrote:i hate this show now it sucks

see what happenes when nick never airs this show ever again

i got tired of it

im a Anti-Avatar fan now Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
i have nothing to say...
avatar
louzer900
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 22
Location : just in a place called Evansville,Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  goten1 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 pm

look at aang with that Arrow on his head wtf Evil or Very Mad

ahhhh!!!

anti-avatar thoughts Suspect affraid
avatar
goten1
Site Founder

Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 24

View user profile http://dragonball02.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  louzer900 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:46 pm

goten1 wrote:look at aang with that Arrow on his head wtf Evil or Very Mad

ahhhh!!!

anti-avatar thoughts Suspect affraid

CLEAR -pufft- cmon dont give up now! CLEAR! -pfft- THINK AVATAR GOOD THOUGHTS!
avatar
louzer900
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 22
Location : just in a place called Evansville,Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  goten1 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 pm

louzer900 wrote:
goten1 wrote:look at aang with that Arrow on his head wtf Evil or Very Mad

ahhhh!!!

anti-avatar thoughts Suspect affraid

CLEAR -pufft- cmon dont give up now! CLEAR! -pfft- THINK AVATAR GOOD THOUGHTS!

"trembles"

Ok,OK,ok,ok

avatar could own his enimes Very Happy

but he aint a man enough to tell this to katara "I love you". its so easy but aang is such a baby Evil or Very Mad
avatar
goten1
Site Founder

Posts : 122
Join date : 2008-03-26
Age : 24

View user profile http://dragonball02.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  louzer900 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:50 pm

goten1 wrote:
louzer900 wrote:
goten1 wrote:look at aang with that Arrow on his head wtf Evil or Very Mad

ahhhh!!!

anti-avatar thoughts Suspect affraid

CLEAR -pufft- cmon dont give up now! CLEAR! -pfft- THINK AVATAR GOOD THOUGHTS!

"trembles"

Ok,OK,ok,ok

avatar could own his enimes Very Happy

but he aint a man enough to tell this to katara "I love you". its so easy but aang is such a baby Evil or Very Mad

i have a crush on like 10 girls...online and real life....if you want i can give you a life past thing....
tohugh true....im going make something you might like/despise Twisted Evil
avatar
louzer900
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 192
Join date : 2008-03-27
Age : 22
Location : just in a place called Evansville,Indiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS SHOW SUCKS!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum